Public Health Scientist meets Style & Fashion Blogger. Showcasing my style, discovering indie designers, and exploring the intersections between the two worlds I’m immersed in - this is my journal through socially conscious fashion.
Posts by Ayanna:
- Holiday Glam with Pieces You Already Have in Your Closet
- Holiday “Presence”: A Mindful Holiday Season
- Making a Mind-Body Connection through Comfort & Style
- Fall Forecast (Part 2) – Adding Depth through Textures
- Fall Forecast (Part 1) – Day to Night Prints
- Art Imitates Lifestyle – My Interview with Mina Rasheed on Modest Fashion
- Mixing Prints – As Simple as 1,2,3
- (effort)Less is More: Safari-Inspired Fashion in the Big Easy
- The Art of Getting Dressed
- Shopping with Change
- High Desert. High Fashion.
- Upgrading Your Basics – The White Tee