Public Health Scientist meets Style & Fashion Blogger. Showcasing my style, discovering indie designers, and exploring the intersections between the two worlds I’m immersed in - this is my journal through socially conscious fashion.
Posts by Ayanna:
- Fashion and Discourse: A Fashion Revolution
- Four Ideas for Spring Cleaning your Wardrobe!
- Flower Child: My Birthday OOTD
- Black Panther Fashion and Beyond: African Prints and Brands to Explore
- ASOS Brands You’ll Love
- Travel Looks – Winter Weekend in Miami
- Holiday Glam with Pieces You Already Have in Your Closet
- Holiday “Presence”: A Mindful Holiday Season
- Making a Mind-Body Connection through Comfort & Style
- Fall Forecast (Part 2) – Adding Depth through Textures
- Fall Forecast (Part 1) – Day to Night Prints
- Art Imitates Lifestyle – My Interview with Mina Rasheed on Modest Fashion